NATURAL GAS PIPING
Gas Piping Installation & Repair
Stack Plumbing has the expert knowledge and experience with natural gas systems to repair gas lines at your home or business. At Stack, we will get the job done right for you, the first time.
Natural Gas and Propane that comes out of the ground is completely odorless. The egg smell associated with natural gas is a chemical mixed into it so that we can smell it. If you smell a gas leak in or around your home, there are safety precautions you should take to protect yourself, your family and your home.
Call Stack Plumbing right away for help with a gas leak. We serve King county and the greater Seattle area.
Some common gas line projects we work on in the Seattle area.
- Rough in Gas Lines on New Homes or Additions
- Underground or Buried Gas Lines
- Flexible Gas Line Installation and Repair
- Gas Lines for Stoves and Ovens
- Water Heater Gas Lines (Tank or Tankless)
- Gas Lines for Clothes Dryers
- Fireplace and Gas Logs
- Permanent Gas Lines for Gas Grills and Outdoor Kitchens
- Gas Furnaces and Various Natural Gas Heating Systems
- Outdoor Gas Lights and Yard Lamps
- Gas Patio Heaters and Fire Pits
- Swimming Pool and Spa Water Heaters
- Many, many more…